Ground Anchor Tent Peg
The Ground Anchor Tent Peg is a glass filled polypropylene tent peg. The design is unique so that as the rope pulls on the peg, it will dig deeper into the ground. They are light weight and are coloured orange so they are easy to find. The unique spoonbill helps give the peg better ground holding capabilities. You are able to hammer the peg flat into the ground so that it doesn't become a tripping hazard.
- Glass Filled Orange Polypropylene
- 190mm Long
- High Visibility
- Light Weight
- Hook & Eye
- Cutting Edges with Spoonbill Design
- Easy to Remove with Peg Puller
- Solid Construction
- Pushes Flat into the Ground (No Trip Hazard)
- Registered Design Applied for.
- Made in Australia
Easy to remove with most common peg pullers
|PLOGA01||190mm||Ground Anchor Peg||Orange|